This little post talks about each of my articles being featured in various media, where they talk about me, and where I get to write on their media.
- I was a winner at IndiBlogger’s 2017 Awards for Blogging in the ‘Environmental Photography’ category. Small joys of life!
- I had been quoted in The Times of India, The Economic Times and Deccan Herald
- I had written a piece on the Covelong Surf Festival for Cafe Chennai on their Travel section, which talks about my experience sitting and observing the waves at the festival back in 2016, in the little fishing town of Kovalam, near Chennai. I had also published a photo blog on the 2016 festival on my own blog
- The folks at Fort Tiracol Hotel in Goa, mention us in their media page to this article, which briefly speaks about their hotel.
- #TheBeachTrail2017 was a great journey for us, and its a great honour to be able to tell this story to out to a wider audience.
- The folks at Musafir Stories featured us on their long form-content story telling podcast show. The ‘Musafir Stories’ are India’s only Travel Podcast show focussed on listening to traveller tales.
You can listen to it here.
- Matt Hulland who runs ‘The Travel Blogs’ has featured #TheBeachTrail2017 in his Asia section. Do check this here.
- Go-Fro a Travel and Tours network, has allowed me to write a guest post on Chaloklum, a place discovered in Part-3 of #TheBeachTrail2017
- Thailand Tourism has featured #TheBeachTrail2017 on their blog.
- My Andamans travelogue has been featured in PlacesNPixel’s post on the Andaman Islands
- My post on the Velas Turtle Festival was featured in Travel with Shama’s podcast series
- Back in 2013, I had been to the MahaKumbha Mela in Allahabad, and my experience was captured by Rj Sano on Chennai Live 104.8 FM